Tekla technology creates new opportunities for the disciplines in the construction industry: Tekla Structures is the first intelligent 3D BIM (Building Information Modeling) software and the most advanced on the market that provides an accurate, dynamic, and data-rich 3D environment. Essentially, the Tekla model contains all the information required from conceptual design, detailing, and manufacturing to construction of a project in a single environment.
By the end of this course you'll be able to:
- Model and add connections to simple steel structures.
- Model and edit columns, beams, bracing simple and interactive connections.
- Produce both general arrangement and shop drawings.
- Create reports such as material and bolt lists.
- Know several shortcuts in Tekla Structures projects and fundamental underlying concepts of Tekla Structures.
Course has no registered instructors.